Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

OK - I need an expert on a 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a 1987 tbird turbo coupe - the turbo line on instrument cluster is disconnected on far side. I found input in engine area and it goes into cabin area via opening just to rear of left front tire. My dilemma is that I can't find where it enters the cabin area to re=connect it so turbo gauge on cluster works. just not sure where I should be looking to reconnect.
Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
any pictures would be great!!
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see no one has taken this yet. Did you still need assistance with this?

I'm not a expert in these, but my father in law owns a 88 and I might be able to get some pics for you.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No one has responded yet so I'm all ears. This afternoon I was going pull left front wheel well off to see if I can find that way. Also 87-88 were similar models. Thanks Steve G
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
still no luck - any luck on your side?