Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Tried to send a question for online answer. Put in my credit

Customer Question

Tried to send a question for online answer. Put in my credit card info. authorizing $5, however system then ask for my log-in. Did not remember my password. Have not received e mail to reset pw. Can you help
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2014 escape
JA: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no, took it to dealer for oil change. on way home engine died and car quit right on expressway a few miles for dealership. appears to be no oil. trying to understand possible engine damage, etc. dealer towed car
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: my immediate concern here is I put in my credit card information on this site and then things just disappeared from the screen when I could not remember my password. should I be concerned about my credit card info
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: like I said should I be concerned about my credit card info. I gave them my question, but they wanted $28 or a satisfactory answer. is this normal??
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Sandra,

Click the link below to return to your first post.