Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

My Credit card is in the glove compartment of my locked car,

Customer Question
My Credit card is in...
My Credit card is in the glove compartment of my locked car , which I am trying to get into.So I have no way of paying. Thanks anyway
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
11/13/2016
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 1 year ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Have you got into your vehicle yet?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO

I am not set up for phone calls yet. But I can still help you through here.

DO you have something like a small wedge of wood, or a piece of wood that you can cut into a wedge shape?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No

Ok. If you did, you can wedge the top of the door open with something and then use a device to slip into the vehicle to push the door unlock button. If you can not get that done, then a locksmith will need to be called that can create you a new key to unlock the door.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician