kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

What is the difference in performance between the f-350

Customer Question

what is the difference in performance between the f-350 super dutyand the f-450 super duty both gas powered engine v-10 30 valves.
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: No. i have 3 2012 f-450 which i convert into l.p.g. i found a f-350 that i am interested in purchasing.
JA: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. i have not purchase it yet. I want to know before i purchase it what is the difference in performance the fact that they have the same engine and transmission.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Category: Ford
Expert:  kalamykid replied 8 months ago.

The two trucks will be just about the same, depending on the mileage of the engines. When they where new, they where the same, the only difference is the suspension and maybe the gear ratio of the rear ends.