Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years experience in Foreign & Domestic Vehicles
45790705

I have a 2001 Olds Intrigue. VIN 1G3WH52H91F126729. I have a

I have a 2001 Olds Intrigue. VIN 1G3WH52H91F126729. I have a draw of .12 and max allowed is .05. If I pull fuse D9D10 in the IP fuse panel my draw drops to .02. The powers the IGN Main Relay, Starter Relay, BCM, and PCM. However when I unplug all of those components the draw do not go away. With all components unplugged and the remove the fuse the draw goes away. So my question is, do you have any idea what else could be feed off that fuse. My wiring diagram does not show anything else.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

1-so you saying only when you pull the fuse out both fuses ,for the draw to go away ?

2-what these fuses powers , the ign relay, starter relay & bcm & pcm is what you saying ?

3- how fats is the battery draining with you

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think you miss understood. There is only one fuse. You pull that fuse the draw goes away. You can unplug the components it powers and the draw does not go away.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There must be something else that that fuse powers, but my diagram doesn't show anything else.

ok i got you now

where is that fuse located , i need to know what circuit it powers up , give location & fuse number so i can look up the circuit

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Fuse is D9D10 in the IP fuse panel on the right side of the IP.

ok this is the fuse label

so D9D10 powers up ,pcm ,bcm etc.. like you mentioned .

You good have a PCM issue and that is doing draw .

if you unplug the pcm by itself will draw go away ?

I sent you the circuit diagram for i9t, but you will have to hunt for it ,when you mentioned unpluging the parts want take draw off, tells it might in the wiring harness

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where does this go?

this is from the fuse box to the PCM what you looking at , i believe that is what you asking

look at this circuit you can see it better

open the link i just sent you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
D2 to B2 in the fuse block. Arrow pointing to power distrusting schematics.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where does that go?

D2 comes from fuse box (Instrument panel box) (PCM relay) (PINK WIRE) to the Underhood fuse box then back out to the PCM ,all pink wire.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok

was that what you asking for ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If I unplug all components on that circuit the draw does not go away unless I pull the fuse.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was asking to see if that wire went to another component that wasn't being shown.

ok no it does not

I would take that fuse box out where that fuse is and flip it upside down and inspect if any wires touching each other

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will do that and let you know.

ok sounds good

I m online daily from 10 am till late

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat