Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Need to know how to hook up air over Hdy. Brakes on goose

Customer Question

Need to know how to hook up air over Hdy. Brakes on goose neck trailer to a f350 ford truck
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

This is a task I would not recommend. It is going to be near impossible and expensive. You would need to adda tank and engine driven compressor to your truck and have a air brake controller. Then get a special license for air brakes. Is there an option to install electric brakes on the trailer?

Prior to completing the mandatory rating at the top of your screen. Let me know if I have not yet provided you with ~5 STAR EXCELLENT~service. Reply and let me know in more detail what you need to be pleased with my help. Rating is the only way I am paid from the deposit you made.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris