Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I have a 2002 Ford F-250 with a triton 5.4 just had all the

Customer Question
Ya I have a 2002...
Ya I have a 2002 Ford F-250 with a triton 5.4 just had all the coils and spark plugs replaced and it still idles and runs rough?
JA: Is the rough idle intermittent or consistent?
Customer: Consistent
JA: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am, today I did the spark plugs new. Boots and new coils and new fuel filter and still runs the same
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Number 4 cylinder the spark plug was completletly destroyed
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
11/1/2016
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 1 year ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Are you getting a misfire code?

Hello? Any response?

Ford Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 1 year ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

DO you still need help with your 2002 F250 5.4L engine concern?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician