Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Fuel in antifreeze truck will not start, Diesel fuel did

Customer Question
Fuel in antifreeze truck will...
Fuel in antifreeze truck will not start
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Diesel fuel did start hard now will not start
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2005 f350
JA: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's at a ford dealer ,was thinking could it be stretched head bolts
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would it be better to fix this engine or get a rebuild only has 76000 miles on it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
10/24/2016
Ford Mechanic: roy, import/domestic specialest replied 1 year ago
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist

with diesel fuel in the coolant, all the rubber hoses have to be replaced. as far as the damage and whether it needs a motor, that can only be determined after the engine is examined. it may be able to be saved. 76k is low mileage for the motor.

what is the dealer reccomendation????

Roy

do you still need help????

please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get paid for my efforts

Roy

roy
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest