Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a Ford THink. All lights work except rear running

Customer Question

I have a Ford THink. All lights work except rear running lights and rear turn signals. Just trying to figure out what I need to replace to get them to work.
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: I've looked at all three fuses and they still appear to be good.
JA: What year is your Th!nk?
Customer: only made in one year 2002. It is a Ford THink Neighborhood
JA: Are you fixing your Th!nk yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. basically just removed and checked all fuses. Tested all other lights and trying to isolate problem. My next course of action was to get DVOM and start checking
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no maam
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be an issue with broken or damaged wiring leading to the rear of the vehicle.If you have not checked for any broken or damaged wiring this needs done to see if a fault is found.If this was already checked and found o.k. and all fuses are good this can be an issue with a component like a light control module ecu or a body control module ecu causing this needing replaced.You would then need to have the fault codes checked/read out with a compatible scan tool to see what codes are set and those codes diagnosed and repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.
Thanks Pete