Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2003 crown vic police interceptor, speedometer, odometer,

Customer Question

2003 crown vic police interceptor
JA: What year is your Interceptor?
Customer: speedometer, odometer, oil pressure gauge and temp gauge not operating
JA: How many miles are on the vehicle? And when was the last time it was serviced?
Customer: 2003. 186k unknown
JA: Are you fixing your Interceptor yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i would DIY. No.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

This is most likely going to end up being a failure of the instrument cluster. If you feel like you can do diagnostic steps I have those from Ford and can forward those to you.

This is my 1st answer of what can be many. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. At the top of your screen is the rating box that you only get to use once. Please make sure to complete the mandatory rating when ready or reply and say "I am pleased with my answer". Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Moose,
Please forward the diagnostic steps from Ford.
Also, is there a cable from the transmission to the cluster like the old days? Or is it electronic?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris