Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Estoy buscando el toque del 4.6l f150 2000, Estoy en el

Customer Question
Estoy buscando el toque del...
Estoy buscando el toque del 4.6l f150 2000
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Estoy en el cigueñal
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cual es el toque de los puntos y de las vielas
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
10/8/2016
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

English please?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Ron, ASE Certified Technician