Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Trying to find the right kind of coolant for 2013 fiesta,

Customer Question
Trying to find the right...
Trying to find the right kind of coolant for 2013 fiesta
JA: How many miles on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: 39000 miles only 4K in the last year
JA: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm going to add the coolant myself but not sure what color to add or if it matters. It's orange currently
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
10/7/2016
Ford Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

Your vehicle uses "Ford" orange coolant. It is a long life mix and available at most autopart stores or Ford Dealers.

Anything that meets the Ford WSS-M97B44-D2 specification is compatible. The label should specify what it is approved for.

Please let me know if you have further questions

Thanks

George H.
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician