Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2008 merc milan that is in limp mode. It has about

Customer Question

I have a 2008 merc milan that is in limp mode. It has about 10 codes including all o2 sensors,bolth cam pos. sensors, carbon canister purge valve,mass air flow circut low, map sensor high input,EGR control corcut, Idle air control, and PVC heater control circut. I have already changed the mass air flo and throttle body with no luck
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Andy,

If you clear the code and then run it again, which codes reset?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the ones i gave you are the ones that came right back after the reset. there were several more the first time I read them
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Actually you did not list any codes, what are the actual codes?