Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2002 Explorer 4WD V8 which have significantly lost

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Explorer 4WD V8 which have significantly lost engine power. Check compression all cylinders give 140 PSI, Checked all ignition coils and when unplugged you can heard the spark they are ok, changed the plugs, Checked fuel pressure 65 PSI. Engine runs OK but when driving I press the gas pedal and the car moves very slow. When driving I accelerate all the eay RPM gous up to 5,000 rpm but the car goes slowly, no power from the engine. What could be wrong? Please help
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Does the OD light flash when you turn the key on or when the engine is running?