Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Sunroof don't work just got car wondering if it could be a

Customer Question
Hi sunroof don't work just...
Hi sunroof don't work just got car wondering if it could be a fuse
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: On line but it don't work at all window or shade
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2008 edge
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes and searched the motors ect
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want it to work
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
9/23/2016
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

There are three fuse that can effect the sun roof operation. The fuses to check are the F18 fuse located in the under hood fuse pane and the F17 and the F41 located in the interior fuse panel. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. If after checking all three fuse and they check okay the the next step will be to have the system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. Post back if you have more questions and or need more help and we can work from there.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Sun%20roof%20Sept%2023.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician