Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Took my truck into the dealership the yellow seat belt and

Customer Question
air bag light was on JA...
took my truck into the dealership the yellow seat belt and air bag light was on
JA: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?
Customer: not that i can tell the dealer said they traced it back to the RCM
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: im just wondering where the RCM is located
JA: What year is your Ford?
Customer: 2008 250 6.4
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have not tried anything this was all done yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the abs may possibly be malfunctioning at complete stops not sure if that is related
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
9/23/2016
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Are you looking to replace the Restraint Control Module?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician