How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 23821
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The tube (hose) connected to the intake manifold marked SCV

Customer Question

the tube (hose) connected to the intake manifold marked SCV has a bolt plugging it where does it attach to the motor? or connect?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  roy replied 10 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

what is the year, make, mode, engine

can you attach a picture for me to view???


Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2001 Ford Ranger xlt 2.3
Expert:  roy replied 10 months ago.

do you have a picture???