Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I am getting some trouble codes with my Ford 6.0 powerstroke

Customer Question

Hi Scott I am getting some trouble codes with my Ford 6.0 powerstroke involving the FICM. You answered a question for me before and I was really happy with the help you gave me.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 10 months ago.

I see no expert is helping you yet. I am not a diesel expert on here but I had a 2005 F350 with the 6.0 last year and I had a problem with the FICM, the voltages were low. I just bought the 1/2 shell for like $100 and it fixed it. Stopped smoking, too.

If you like, I will provide you with all the info I saved last year on that job. If not, I'll opt out and you can wait for Scott.