Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have an 88 turbo coupe. Turbo needs rebuilding. Where

Customer Question

I have an 88 turbo coupe. Turbo needs rebuilding. Where could I get a rebuild kit or one already rebuilt. Or where could I send original turbo to have it rebuilt? Jack.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have enclosed a link below to a source that may be able to rebuild your unit and or have a rebuilt for it. Have a look and give them a call and see if this will help you.

http://www.midwestturboconnection.com/Turbo-Rebuilding-s/1814.htm?Click=328&gclid=CjwKEAjwgdS-BRDA7fT68f6s8zMSJADZwHmv0zVHNUiwehEdSyPha8pDEN0yZU1xp8H3zYtn1P8DUBoCVuzw_wcB