Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet
62275574

I have a2000 ford focus that wont turn over no headlights

Customer Question

hello, I have a2000 ford focus that wont turn over no headlights fuel pump ect.i changed the ignition switch no help .radio works inside lights running lights all work. what am I missing
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.

What is the current battery voltage?

Have you tested voltage at the starter?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
new battery, tried pull starting nothing
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
12 volts at the starter
Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.

12 volts on the main power feed and 12 volts on the trigger wire with the key in the crank position?

Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.

Disclaimer:

Thank you for the opportunity. I love helping people fix their cars and saving them money. Please keep in mind that most problems will require some diagnosis to get them sorted out. I will be here to help until you are satisfied.

If you do not plan to rate my response please let me know as soon as possible. As an expert on Just Answer I only get paid for my service here based on positive ratings from you, the customer. If you do not plan to rate, and therefore compensate me for my time, I need to focus my efforts on customers who will.

Also, JustAnswer might send a message asking if you would like to speak via phone for an additional fee. That request is automated and not generated by me. We can communicate however you feel most comfortable.

Expert:  Jared D replied 9 months ago.

Let me know if you still need help with this.

Please don't forget to rate.