Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Working on third alt. .....not charging...is there a fusable

Customer Question
link on an '07...
working on third alt. .....not charging...is there a fusable link on an '07 6.0
JA: What is the model of your '07 Ford?
Customer: f350 crewcab dually... 6.0 deisell
JA: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes 1st alt went bad... tested bad... replaced took to auto zone ...was running extremely hot and was not charging.. ( recondition)... bought brand new and still not charging
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you noticed any leaking?
Customer: no that is ok
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a fusable link to alt?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
9/2/2016
Ford Mechanic: roy, import/domestic specialest replied 1 year ago
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist

do you have a volt meter to do some checks>??

Roy

are you there

Ron, ASE Certified Technician