K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

I want to take the ABS system off from a 2007 crown victoria

Customer Question

I want to take the ABS system off from a 2007 crown victoria and use it on a 1961 f100. I have already put the axles under the f100 and am curious if I can find a wiring schmatic that show wires and color..
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: Yes but it doesn't tell me the wire color vs where they go.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I will fix it myself.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I am an engineer; but worked as a auto parts guy for 15 years. I have been building hot rods for 20 years but this my first trying to retro fit an ABS system. email=***@******.*** I would really like to find a wiring schematic showing the wire colors for a 2007 Crown Victoria. Thank you!!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

Hi there.

I can certainly provide you with the pertinent wiring diagrams, I'm just curious to know how you would approach integrating all computerized components that comprise the ABS.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Intirgration, should be easy as the ABS control module; pump and accumulator are in a single unit. I have mounted both the front and rear a axles under the pickup so it has the speed sensors. I should need to add warning lights/ power and maybe the master cylinder/ brake booster.
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'll post the diagrams below for you. Let me know if I can help further.