Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

MY 2010 FORD FUSION HAS THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM: AIR

Customer Question

MY 2010 FORD FUSION HAS THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM: AIR CONDITIONER WORKS PERFECTLY. WHEN SETTING ON HEATER, THE FAN DOES NOT ROTATE. HOW IS THIS PROBLEM REPAIRED?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Are you saying the engine cooling fan does not work or the HVAC blower under the dash?

can you test the blower when wired direct to the battery to see if the blower is faulty?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris