Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have the avital 4103 remote with keyless entry, with my

Customer Question

I have the avital 4103 remote with keyless entry, with my idatalink alca bypass module for my 99 f150. I have found multiple different answers for the same questions, soooooo, i was wondering if i could get a very detailed (kinda like, " auto wiring for dummies") ?? It would be so GREATLY appreciated.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• I am not familiar with what your trying to add to the vehicle but I have the vehicle wire diagrams, would that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right, sorry. I accidently triggered the anti theft in the truck, so i was goin to use a relay to allow me to start the truck, then install the remote start. I'll take a look at what you have, but i think I've gotten diagrams, but they're using other products on their installation or the wires don't match mine

You have triggered it meaning with the key on the theft light flashes rapid?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it wont crank over

You will not be able to bypass the PATS system with a relay. The computer is not getting an approved key code so it has disabled the vehicles fuel system. The anti theft system can not prevent cranking ability. Do you need the wire diagram for getting the engine to crank?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll take a look at the diagram if you wouldn't mind9

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing works now, no lights or anything. How do i trouble shoot and find whats wrong?

What is the battery voltage?

Do the large amp fuses under the hood have battery voltage 12.6 volts?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alright, if you can send me detailed instructions/ pictures of the diagram for MY Avital keyless, remote entry, MY datalink bypass ALCA and where exactly they are suppose to hook up in my 99 ford f150 v6 2.4. AND troubleshooting guides to check and fix everything.I'll give you best or ratings and leave you alone.

I only have the vehicle wire diagrams to offer on this concern, nothing for adding this aftermarket part. I will opt out and let someone else help.