Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Blowing hot air, In the radiator? And no leaks, 12 ford e

Customer Question
Blowing hot air JA: Have you...
Blowing hot air
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?
Customer: In the radiator? And no leaks
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 12 ford e 350 super duty
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes and nothing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
8/14/2016
Ford Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

You could have a leak in the Freon causing the air not to work. When the ac is on and the engine is running, does the ac compressor clutch engage?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No phone call. There are no leaks. Radiator was topped off a few days agp. I cant tell if the clutch engages. I felt it getting warmer as the day progressed yesterday

Check the compressor engagement and let me know what you find.

Did you have a chance to check that out yet?

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

This question is coming up on 7 days which means it will close.

You have already paid to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

If I did not give you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks

Dan, ASE Certified Technician