How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 23821
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to hook-up the upfitter switches on my 2012 F350.

Customer Question

trying to hook-up the upfitter switches on my 2012 F350. Plug-in wiring harness was provided with the truck. Where does this plug in?
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?
Customer: I'm familiar with the one under the hood. Where is the other?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: All I've tried is to located the place to plug in the plug-in wire harness that came loose with the truck
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not yet
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.

Are you looking for the wiring to connect the switchs to?