Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

There is a light on my ford expedition 207 that looks like a

Customer Question
car with a lock on...
There is a light on my ford expedition 207 that looks like a car with a lock on it.
the car does not start
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
8/11/2016
Ford Mechanic: Virtual Wrench, Ford Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Ford Mechanic

Welcome,

I have been a professional master mechanic for over 35 years and am happy to help you with this.

That is the security system indicator.

did this just happen all at once or was there something that happened prior to this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Happened at once car won't start

Thanks,

Do you have a volt meter so we can make a couple of quick tests?

If you dont, try using the key (not the fob) and lock and then unlock the driver side door and see it that works.

Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Ford Mechanic