Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Water leak on the gasket for the crossover tube and need to

Customer Question

Water leak on the gasket for the crossover tube and need to get crossover off to replace gasket and one bolt I cant get to it
JA: What part of the car is the leak coming from? And are you sure it's water?
Customer: yes I see were it's leaking
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2000 F150 XLT
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i JUST STARTED AND THERE IS ONE BOLT ON PASSERAGE SID THAT i CAN'T GET TO IT
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: i DON'T THINK SO
Category: Ford
Expert:  Cary York replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Cary and I’ll be helping you today.
Please understand that I can't smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so patience is appreciated. I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating..

What size engine do you have?