Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Just had spark plugs coil assemble sensor say and 4 vac

Customer Question

just had spark plugs coil assemble sensor say and 4 vac hoses replaced. 2003 expedition is still rough idle and almost like a back fire when I accelerate for a stop
JA: Is the rough idle intermittent or consistent? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: was wondering if this could be pct related
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** the check engine light on? What size engine do you have? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dan The check engine light is not on. It is a 5.4 Liter V8
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Does vehicle seem to run fine when driving down the highway or can you still feel misfire? Thanks.