Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Traction. Light on pulling to right feels like I can't stop,

Customer Question
Traction. Light on pulling to...
Traction. Light on pulling to right feels like I can't stop
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Traction
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2010 edge
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Helllloooo
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I haven't tried anything yet
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
7/29/2016
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 1 year ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, with the warning light on, in order to find out what issue you have, a diagnostic check for codes of the abs system needs to be done using a scan tool capable of communicating with the abs module. SInce it is pullng to the right, an inspection of the front brakes and abs wiring,sensors, tone wheels and suspension needs to be done, if there is a loose suspension component it can cause a brake pull, as can a worn out set of brakes or caliper issues.

Hello do you need more help with this concern?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician