Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

The small wires to the coil are hot with the key on. spark

Customer Question
plugs are not firing. Bad...
the small wires to the coil are hot with the key on. spark plugs are not firing. Bad coil or bad wires?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
7/27/2016
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,

Ron, ASE Certified Technician