I am reading code 4 refers to a "
OVERCRANK FAULT—CODE NO. 4
(First-level fault code—Cranking exceeded 30 seconds without engine starting)
1. Gasoline Models – Check and fill the fuel tank, as necessary. (Note: The genset fuel pickup tube
is probably higher up in the fuel tank than the vehicle engine pickup.)
2. Prime the engine fuel system by holding the control switch at Stop/Prime for 30 seconds.
3. Low Pressure LPG Models – Check and fill the LPG container, as necessary. On cold days the LPG
container may have to be kept at least half full to provide the rate of vaporization necessary to keep
up with the genset fuel demand.
4. High Pressure LPG Models – Check and fill the LPG container, as necessary, and drain the genset
LPG system of oil that may have migrated from the supply system (Item 5, Page 13). Make sure to
re-close the drain valve.
5. Open any closed fuel valves.
6. Secure the spark plug leads on the spark plugs (Page 20).
7. Replace the spark plugs (Page 20).
8. Service the air cleaner (Page 19)."