Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Looking on a/c wiring unit, rear unit has 2 condensers 2

Customer Question
looking for add on a/c...
looking for add on a/c wiring for rear unit
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: rear unit has 2 condensers 2 evaps in the rear 1 compressor the front unit looks stock except for the line. Im getting no power to any part of the rear unit all fuses fuse links ect are good by the size of the fans this unit has to pull at least 60 amps
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2003 E350 or 450 tags are gone 7.3
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: limo style box add on i think
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need a wire diag more than anything or some Idea option of company's that installed these boxes for Ford. With a diagram fixing it is no big deal. im a 30 year tech/auto instructor/my ase scores in a/c is100% and in electrical is 100% so I should be ok if someone can get wiring for me.
7/12/2016
Ford Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I' m Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I' m reviewing your question now, and I will be post back with your reply ASAP

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This van also runs duel alternators along with a driveshaft generator . I can't wait to get this POS out of my way but needless to say all data and Mitchell don't show anything. The owner just bought it so they have no idea even how to turn on the rear unit. It a 117 deg here today so it has to work. I just repaired the ecu wiring ( front unit has power Ecu controlled) new IDM and new injectors . Glow plugs ect so I really have no choice but to fix this to get my money back out of it.

I can find anything on it either ,sorry i will opt out maybe another expert have it for you .

Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Is that one of those add on units made by Carrier? Is this a bus or a large van?

_________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am a 30 year tech/ GM acdeco work on top fuel cars DHL and MAC mainly I have been a head tech and manager since 19 years old work on wwll race plains pit for Rare Bear, last ASE testing way the first L1 test that was changed my lowest Ase score is a 98% and helped write the L1 used today. I am the invented and head research of the Phoenix Fuel Converter. There much more but I'm sure you get the fact that it's not my first time under hood. This is a E turned into a limo. I will be out of town until Friday. I have lab/dyno testing for some OEM people for the Phoenix. If I get back Friday or Monday I can send pictures of the rear box and the evaporater and condenser set ups . I was mostly needing wire schematic

Sounds like it was modified and not the original unit.

I don't have information on modified.

It also sounds like you have better connections than I would to get that information for you.

Good day!

Ron, ASE Certified Technician