Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I am missing the back stud or bolt from a 2009 ford

Customer Question
expedition with 5.4. Trying to...
I am missing the back stud or bolt from a 2009 ford expedition with 5.4. Trying to find out if stud or bolt can go in there. I found its a M10-1.5 thread size.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes myself. Nothing except look.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
7/11/2016
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thank you for your question,

Are you referring to a missing rear wheel stud?

If you needing a wheel stud I am showing your 2009 14mm x 2.0 RH stud. See the link below for reference as well.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rnb-610-442-1/applications/

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

The tech which was helping has opted out. Would you like me to help?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician