Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

MUSTANG 4.0 V6 2006, I HAVE THIS CODE P2196, YES I TRY TO

Customer Question

MUSTANG 4.0 V6 2006
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I HAVE THIS CODE P2196
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: YES I TRY TO REST
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WANT TO FIX THIS PROBLEM BY MY SELF SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN SHOW ME HOW AND WHAT THE PART NAME AND NUMBER BECAUSE I WANT TO BUY THE PARTS FROM EBAY OR AUTOZONE THE CODE IS P2196 02 SENSOR SIGNAL BIASED /STUCK RICH BANK 1 SENSOR 1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email ***@******.***
my number (###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you have any link can show how we can replace it
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

That could be the bank 1 02 sensor 1 or a vacuum leak, among some other things.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions, tests and part number in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This my email***@******.***

Thanks, however, You will just have to accept the additional service offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know how i want to fix my car

Yes, and that is why we are here. The pinpoint test would have to be done to be sure of what the actual problem is and I can send the instructions (and location) for the sensor to your email address when you accept the additional service, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How i want to accept it

Thank you, ***** ***** me to try sending the offer again, there should be an option on that end to accept it.

If you are having any issues with the site, please contact customer service at***@******.*** and they should be able to help with it, thanks.

Or use the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page. Here is a screen shot of where that is.

http://screencast.com/t/gFCL8JLf1