Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Fordtruck locked on the dash board and truck will not start

Customer Question

ford(###) ###-####truck locked on the dash board and truck will not start what do I do
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

With the key in the run position, the theft light is on and flashing rapid about 2 times a second?

Does this occur with both keys?

Was work being done on the vehicle to cause this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The truck still does not start, and we have tried both keys, the truck has not been worked on recently
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The truck still does not start, we have tried both keys, and the truck has not been worked on recently, what do you want me to do next?

I still need to know about the rate of flash of the theft light with the key on.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris