Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2010 ford expedition - couple hours ago my car alarm went

Customer Question

2010 ford expedition - couple hours ago my car alarm went off and no one around. Wend back out and lights were on. I shut them off but noticed several indicator lights are on on the dash board but key not in ignition. tried to start car and nothing. Malfunction with anti-theft alarm??
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Was it raining?

Where the lights on solid or flashing and which lights are you referring to?

When you tried to start it. With the key in the run position is the instrument cluster powered up and what was the check engine light and theft light doing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not raining. Head lights on solid. I keep them on automatic and had to turn them completely off. Looked like all of the cluster was lit even when key out. Have disconnected battery as did not want to run it down.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris