Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I have a 89 mustang 5.0. runs fine it seems min or so. then

Customer Question
i have a 89 mustang...
i have a 89 mustang 5.0. runs fine it seems for 15 min or so. then it will start hunting and missing and stall. sometimes will pop through the intake. starts right back up. when this problem is happening. turning the ac on makes it much worse. fuel pressure is at 32ish with the regulator vacuum line on and 40 with it off. has 17 on a vaccum gauge. replaces distributor, ignition coil, tps and iac sensors
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
6/30/2016
Ford Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 1 year ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

does the engine light stay on?if so,can you give me the computer codes?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician