Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I have plenty of DEF. I have anot Exhaust Fluid System

Customer Question
Fault. What do I do? JA...
I have plenty of DEF. I have anot Exhaust Fluid System Fault. What do I do?
JA: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: I have 17.9 MPG and 44355 on the truck
JA: What is the model of your '42355 Ford?
Customer: 2012 f350
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I will if I can. I had drove home.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I cannot think of anything.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/19/2016
Ford Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 1 year ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Have you checked it for codes?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not have instrument that will allow me to do this.

Do you live near an autozone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I live near a NAPA.

You may want to ask them if they will check codes for you. They are kind of hit and miss but pretty much any autozone, advance or oreillys will except in california.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician