Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Fuel gauge quit today it drops below Empty when i turn key

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hi. What seems to...
Hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: fuel gauge quit today it drops below Empty when i turn key on
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: park
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2008 ford f250 6.4
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: reading internet would like to do it by myself
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: i dropped the fuel tank and then got it back because i needed to check the fuel inside
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
6/13/2016
Ford Mechanic: James, Ford Technician replied 1 year ago
James, Ford Technician
Hello, was anything recently done before this happened?
Hello, was anything done prior to the fuel gauge failing?
James, Ford Technician