Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The lights come on the antitheft light is on the truck will

Customer Question

The lights come on the antitheft light is on the truck will not start in my F2 50 diesel
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: All the lights come on my headlights come on is not a battery issue
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The truck will not start all the panel all the lights come on on the – I've tried the code both sets of keys turn the key air condition comes on radio comes on headlights come on but will not turn over
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like to think it's something simple I drove the truck home shut it off in a setting in my driveway
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: I haven't had any issues with the truck cranking or any other problems it just won't start now , with the key on the antitheft light keeps blinking
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

what year is this vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2008
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ford F-250
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

was any work performed before this happened?