Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

I got a Explorer 2008 Eddie Bauer with a broken sunroof. got

Customer Question
I got a Explorer 2008...
I got a Explorer 2008 Eddie Baur with a broken sunroof. Got a new glass but the wholes don't match. I need to make the brace roll another half inch forward. so that it would align with the new glass.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: I gave you all the information needed. It should be enough information.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
6/3/2016
Ford Mechanic: Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Please give me a few minutes to type a response. I'm a slow typer.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you ahve a picture so I can see what brace you are referring to?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
never mind I was looking for a $5.00 answer.

The $5 is only a deposit for the answer.

I will have customer service close this.

Good day.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did I get that $5.00 refunded
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I show that there was a debit to my account for $28.00 please refund.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician