Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I tested my truck and this code came up dtc335 egr sensor

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is***** tested my truck and this code came up dtc335 egr sensor circuit voltage higher or lower than expected . My truck won't start what do I need to check it change
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery? Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: No it does not turn over. I can move a few wires that goes to the battery and eventually it starts but not sure which one lol. The battery is about 1 year old
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I'm going to try
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: New starter, new ends that go on battery posts. I think I have a shirt somewhere
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: The bearing needs to be replaced where you put the key in to start it also
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  C. Walker, Jr. replied 1 year ago.

Hello , welcome to the site. I am Charlie and want to help you get the problem resolved. What is the year, make, model of the vehicle?