Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My ford crown vic 1995 brake warning light does not come on.

Customer Question

My ford crown vic 1995 brake warning light does not come on. failed inspection after mechanic checked everything he knew to check
JA: Have you checked the bulb? Could it be a faulty fuse?
Customer: he checked bulb and switch and fluid etc
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Mechanic says he cannot find anything wrong with light. It just won't come on when engine is switched on or when emergency brake is on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No. just want a suggestions where to look
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: When I bough the car used, the check engine light was on. I took it back to dealer He took it to ford and they fixed it aid would not come on again and it hasn't. Could they have disabled the brake light at that time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, what dash? analog or digital? how was bulb checked? That requires a bit of work so curious as to what all the mechanic exactly did

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't get an answer to my question, therefore I would like to request a refund of the $25 you have charged to my account.Thank you.