Kevin Bourcier
Kevin Bourcier,
Experience:  Owner/Technician at Max Air Mobile
83572702

I have checked all the fuses I can think of and still same

Customer Question

I have checked all the fuses I can think of and still same problem. My ac control module will not ture on. I purchased a new one with the same problem. Blower is good and so is fan. What could be wrong?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 1 year ago.

hello . are you saying that your blower fan will not work or the blower fan works but you do not have cold air . What is the specific symptom you are having ?

what engine also do you have ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6.0 diesel. And yes it works but the ac control module inside the truck will not turn on. It has power but won't work

and it is an Automatic climate control system .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct

did you check fuse #2 under the hood and fuses 24 and 34 in the under dash fuse panel ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just replaced all the fuses and it works tbanks

you are welcome . I am happy that that this has resolved your issue . Thank You for using Just Answer . I would appreciate it if you would feel inclined to give me a positive , 5 star rating on my feed back . Thanks again , Kevin .

Thanks !

Thank You so Very much for using Just answer . It has been my pleasure to be able to offer my assistance to you , Kevin .