How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 23821
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help I have a 1987 Ford f150 xlt lariet I need to

Customer Question

I need help I have a 1987 Ford f150 xlt lariet I need to know what the connector that goes to the fuel ram is called
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.I'd love to help you, but I don't know what you mean by "connector to the fuel ram". Can you describe the part you refer to and its location in the engine compartment? Also, can you tell me what size engine and kind of transmission and drive are in that truck?