Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

About the same as the other customer. Are they that hard to

Customer Question
About the same as the...
About the same as the other custermer. Are they that hard to replace ( side mirror)
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Passenger side mirror is coming loose. Need to replace whole thing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. After examining it I don't think it would be tough at all
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just been looking at it, thinking of getting a mirror today
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No I don't think so,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Ford
5/24/2016
Ford Mechanic: Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make and model of it please?
Ron, ASE Certified Technician