Kevin Bourcier
Kevin Bourcier,
Experience:  Owner/Technician at Max Air Mobile
83572702

Morning Pearl. I am Albert. I have a 1994 F 450 super duty

Customer Question

morning Pearl. I am Albert. I have a 1994 F 450 super duty tow truck with the parking brake on the shaft. There is a brake drum directly at the back of the transmission. I am looking for the parking brake cable. Can you assist with a part number?
JA: When it comes to solving emergency brake issues, getting the right information makes all the difference. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes I do.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been trying to purchase on line but not getting the correct vcable
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: It is manual transmission with a ZFS5-42 transmission
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 1 year ago.

hello . How are You ?

the park brake cable you need is still available from Ford . The part number is ***** F2TZ-2853-B

thanks !