Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My doors will not unlock. I push the buttons on the inside

Customer Question

My doors will not unlock. I push the buttons on the inside and on the remote and all you hear is a slight clicking sound. The trunk button will work, but my doors won't unlock. What do I do? Or how can I fix it?
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kurt Kennedy replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Sorry you are having issues with your door locks. Just to confirm and make sure we are both on the same page, When you press the door lock button inside the car on the driver door switch, the doors do not unlock or lock? Also when you use your key fob the doors do not lock or unlock? Let me know so we can both start out on the same page.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I press both nothing happens. Neither one will work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They won't lock, or unlock. They won't do anything. All you hear is a small clicking sound under my dash. My locks won't move.