rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

All power windows inop no owners manuel. Window fuse

Customer Question

All power windows inop no owners manuel. Window fuse location ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teachautomotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Pleaseunderstand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problemwith the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computerdata/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; wejust diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch thevehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going todirect you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please bepatient and permit me to do what I do best.I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it. You're looking for a really actually, and it is located in the power distribution box under the hood near the battery. Pull off the cover that is marked with all relay locations for you.Thanks, Ron
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No owners Manuel and relays are numbered on cover which one is power windows ?

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.
It should say it on the outside or inside of the cover, it's not there?Thanks, Ron
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Broken ground in right front door thanks

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome, thank you too and please don't forget to rate me for my time.Ron